Saturday 12 January 2013

A Fight - From Frown To Smile.



"don't push me to the edge
when i would be forced to say a goodbye."
I heard you say this and my tears froze
like the dew drops in the winter sky.

"you sound sweeter when you scolding me."
I sense your love from your tone beyond your words.
silent you, i know what those thoughts in your mind would be
"insane is any fight when its with Giggles."

you were preoccupied with your worries
and the kid in me hated not getting your time.
i shoot you with all my quires
expecting your sweet words and my crap believes to unwind.

When i opened the fight i had this in my mind
to pinch you by tempering a goodbye.
but i laughed when to the same you inclined
"foolish we both with identical foolish cry"

the harder we fight
the stronger we always unite
with a heart of care
but words of swear.

may this be the ritual of any relation all the while
a fight - from a frown to a smile.

words of caution : Fights have been a healthy part of every relationship since ages. Acting as a strengthening agents to every true bond. No fight can break a relationship that is blessed by Lord and mend to be. The key is knowing how to resolve the fight without breaking up the relationship. Often it is the individual who knows how to communicate by sharing his feelings and not pointing fingers who can diffuse the situation. Since both are feeling equally defensive, it becomes a risky and sensitive venture. It may take a couple tries to fully resolve your differences but you will come out with a stronger friendship at the other end. This is no new thing. The dark period is to be faced by all.

Wish you a heavenly love luck ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment