Saturday 12 January 2013

Nostalgic Memories



I still remember the day we met
all thanks to the internet.
You were a stranger,then a friend
and then just the world to me;
Life is so beautiful
through your eyes I could see.
You walked in my life
like a bright morning sun;
And filled my world
with happiness and fun.
You added beauty and fragrance
to each day I lived;
I was a bloom now and no more
a bud or an immature kid.
With all these sweet days
we had sour times too;
But our bond was so strong
that we walked them through.
Fight and fight,
and then we hugged so tight.
With every word war, we said
“good bye forever”
But soon came up with thousand reasons to get along,
Reasons that were kind but so clever.
But, today from where I stand;
I have no courage to come back
for another bang.
You and me;
we could have been best friends forever
that even you so well know;
But what I reaped is so not what I had sow.
I still remember the day when you said,
“together we just can’t go”.
You had good reason to part our way,
but I madly craved for you to stay.
You were right on your side
And I was right on mine;
But nothng could bridge the gap between us
As the desire to get along in our heart had died.
Wonderful times we spent together
will not return back ever;
But the lovely relation and the missing memories
will stay on our mind forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment