Wednesday 19 June 2013

Walking on the edge

Back then when i was a child;
my thoughts flue really very wild.

How fascinating it was to see that tribal show,
to watch that lady dancing on the rope with the music's flow.
I wondered how she kept up her balance
when even standing on it for long was a great challenge.

But today I find myself at her place just like any fledge
shivering, scared but choice less, walking on the edge.

To my one side it is a feel of being loved;
to another it is a feel of being ignored, forgotten and unloved.
Optimistically, with every step i take
I covered my pains and fears with a smile that was fake.

Nervous but hopeful just like a fledge
I still continued, walking on the edge.

To my one side i had a bloom of memories, so sweet
asking me to stay on for a better 2mro; this lil tuff i can beat.
To my other side i had a dark deep well, so hollow
asking me to quit life' for these bitter day i could no more swallow.

Broken but expectantly just like a fledge;
Today, i am still walking on the edge.



-Ketz.

No comments:

Post a Comment