Monday 1 April 2013

I lay alone on my bed


Tonight,
I lay alone on my bed
With a mind flooded with thoughts
And a heart drenched in emotions
I thought of speaking it out to someone
But found no one who could discern
I desperately wished to express it out
To ease that constipated feel in me
I opened my diary and grabbed my pen
And started penning down
Something which had no head or tail
I wrote, I read and I scratched it out
And the same went on and on
Till I realised this is working no good
I kept all aside and crashed on my pillow
To realise I wasn’t really alone
My shadow lay right beside me
I starred at it all night long
Cried in its presence
Off with all my worried and pains
Atlas, I thought I found a companion
But when it turned to day
Even she was gone
And yet again,
I lay alone on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment