Monday 15 April 2013

my busy bee..



Look at you,
my busy busy bee!

I wonder how you find time for me, to make me smile again.
Work work and work, I never see you free.
But still I realised, you were there for me all along.


You’re flying around everywhere I thought you’d never be.
But at least, I know, that you will always come flying back to me.
All I have to do is call, and you’re there by my side,
Making all my troubles disappear in a while.

You’ll fly to me and tell me, “You’ll be alright again, you’ll see.”
And I believe you and it works - soon enough I’m back to me.
I’m smiling. I’m happy.
I wish I could stay in your arms;
because I’d feel safe there, I feel warmer there
I feel free from all my worries
With you when all things I share.

But what will happen when you fly away forever? What will I do?
I won’t see you again. And when I call, you won’t hear me.
Because we’ll be in two very different worlds. We’ll be apart.
My feelings of euphoria will float away into nothingness and I’ll cry for you…

I fear of that day I fear of that night
Wen I wnt see u with the rising sun and the cold lite moon.
To hug me and say, “sweetheart, bye for now but I promise, il get back to you soon”


Will you fly back to me,
 my busy busy bee?

No comments:

Post a Comment