Tuesday 16 April 2013

when i turned 21,,,


when i turned 21,
so displeasing felt the morning sun.
it was just another habitual sunny day
minus you, my love was far far away.

you affirmed, "you were sorry
for you cant make it today"
i mourned but, "no worry;
work comes first." was all i could say.

with no special plan
i just pulled myself off to work.
thinking of how heartless you could be
unaware of your flight to mumbai had already land.

tring tring tring
' @#&*$ calling' at 10am my phone ring
"surprise surprise" a happy birthday song
i heard you sing.

i remember the prior night i cried
"please tell me your here and come to me right now."
hearing which you said nothing just sighed.
celebrating without you?... naahh... my heart didn't allow.

you kept my words, you kissed my tears
you heard my cries and set in the right gears

flowers, chocolates, diamonds all are so fergile,
the best gift that you could bring to me
your twinkling eyes, your colgate smile;
your arms was the only place i wanted to be.


you make my day and not the sun,
i felt in love with you, when i turned 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment